Kyrgyzstan - Shepherd's Way
Discover the little known, rarely visited Kyrgyzstan on our unique cycling holiday, journeying through a scenic backdrop of grand vistas, deep gorges, high snowy peaks, rural villages and glacial rivers.
Kyrgyzstan has re-emerged from the days as a Soviet Republic with its heritage and traditions intact. Along our route we experience nomadic culture and customs, enjoying local hospitality from shepherd families in their summer yurts amongst sparsely populated green mountains.
14 days from
View Dates & Prices
Day to Day Details
Key details of our Cycling holiday in Kyrgyzstan:
- Bishkek: bazaars, parks, Soviet era monuments.
- Issyk-Kul: the world's second largest alpine lake.
- Son Kul: Kyrgyzstans largest freshwater lake.
- Open air Petroglyph Museum (800BC to 1200AD).
- Homestays and yurts, nomadic culture.
- Mountainous unsurfaced terrain.